Together to improve the environment and the holiday
we thank you for choosing an exercise that adheres to the ecological label Legambiente Tourism.
Here you will find healthy foods and typical dishes, cultural and naturalistic proposals to know the territory, low impact means for its movements, but also technologies and devices to reduce the waste of water and energy and the production of waste. Thanks to its collaboration, even these simple measures can become effective actions to preserve the environment. Enjoy your holiday!
What is Legambiente?
Legambiente is the most popular environmental organization in Italy.
Its mission is to bring environmental culture to the center of a new type of development and widespread well-being. Important values for the association are the improvement of the environmental quality, the fight against all forms of pollution, a wise use of natural resources, the construction of a more balanced relationship between human beings and nature.
We are committed:
- Waste: separate collection, reduction of waste generation, reuse and packaging yield
- Energy: energy saving technologies, efficiency, energy from renewable sources
- Water: water saving; reduction of the use of chemicals for cleaning, rainwater recovery
- Food and gastronomy: organic food, zero km, for celiac, vegetarian; typical products and traditional dishes
- Sustainable mobility: promotion of public transport and the use of environmentally friendly means of transport, information on sustainable mobility in the area
- Accessibility: guaranteed accessibility to people with motor and sensory disabilities, and any other specific needs
- Natural and cultural heritage: promotion of cultural and natural heritage; information on cultural events and traditional events
- Noise: content in the areas of relevance, especially at night
- Communication: involvement of tourists and employees in the implementation of the behaviours indicated in the present decalogue.